- kila mara
Adverb(1) at all times; all the time and on every occasion(2) without variation or change, in every case(3) without interruption(4) at any time or in any event(5) forever; throughout all time
(1) Life is blissful where the sun always shines and the money keeps rolling in.(2) Failing that, they can always use some insulating tape and chewing gum to hold the spaghetti together.(3) In the past, I've always known every summer what I'm going to be doing the following season.(4) the deadlines aren't always met(5) We, as a nation, are always complaining of staff shortages in these establishments.(6) Failing that, inside the house there is always at least one space we turn to by way of retreat.(7) The sun always shines on this side of the hills but the beech trees give lots of shade.(8) Martin has a year to run on his contract and in the past he has always shown a willingness to honour that.(9) Paolozzi may find his inspiration in the past but the future is what will always truly concern him.(10) You simply cannot move the country forward if you are always focused on the past.(11) It is always an honour to rise at the start of a parliamentary session and make a speech.(12) Time is always available for politicians to endlessly repeat their deceptive claims, however.(13) In the run up to special occasions, I always buy a large Stilton and stand it on a dish in the fridge.(14) Isabel had always been in rude health(15) When you look at past winners they have always been from Oxford and Cambridge so to be in that league is fantastic.(16) They fly in low, up to two dozen pairs at a time, always along the edge closest to the sun and always facing into the wind.
(1) as always :: kama kawaida
(2) always on top :: daima juu
(3) always love :: siku zote upendo
(4) for always :: kwa siku zote
(5) the same as always :: sawa na siku zote
1. every time ::
3. forever ::
4. as a last resort ::
kama hatua ya mwisho
1. never ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
has ALWAYS been
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Because the truth
is ALWAYS either terrible or boring.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
looking for shortcuts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Every time a girl breaks up
with me she ALWAYS starts with,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
We've ALWAYS been together.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Swahili Dictionary: always
Meaning and definitions of always, translation in Swahili language for always with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of always in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "always"
What always means in Swahili, always meaning
in Swahili, always definition, examples and pronunciation
of always in Swahili language.