- baldbaldedBalderya waziwazibaldies
Verb(1) grow bald; lose hair on one's head
Adjective(1) with no effort to conceal(2) lacking hair on all or most of the scalp(3) without the natural or usual covering
(1) What do you think if you did the same thing, resulting in chronic underfunding of your tyre budget, driving around with bald tyres?(2) Even his own Labour Muslim colleagues were angry with his bald statement, for which he later apologised in his local newspaper.(3) That penchant for dressing bald rats in sequins and leather is a different story altogether.(4) They noted that the mutant mice groomed themselves excessively-to the extent of creating bald spots and skin wounds.(5) Obesity may be seen as bald patches in certain areas where the feather tracts have separated because of large deposits of fat under the skin.(6) Two more involved low-income, illegal car/van pools running both at high speeds and on completely bald tires!(7) The car's tyres were bald ; a fork was in the ignition; there were beer bottles all over the car and the road; and all three were aged about 18.(8) She pointed to a grim looking giant bald monkey tied to a stall with a bright red glowing collar around its neck.(9) Then, we went by K-mart and bought a few plants for the bald part of the backyard.(10) He said one wheel was loose, two tires were bald , and only one of the truck's six air brakes was working properly.(11) Outside my door was a green leafed bush, which apparently had not gone bald in the wintertime.(12) Her head was not completely smooth like a bald human, but had three ridges, one in the middle and one on each side of that.(13) When performing this act of charity he notices that one of the other tyres is partially bald , and therefore illegal.(14) At the source, a spring tumbled out of the bald hillside into a willow-shaded pool the size of a large table.(15) When the rubber on the blocks wears out, they need to be replaced, just like bald tires.(16) In all that I've read and heard, the response - such as it is - to this question has been bald and simple.
(1) bald eagle :: bald tai
(2) go bald :: kwenda bald
(3) bald patch :: bald kiraka
(4) bald spot :: bald doa
(5) bald-headed :: bald zinazoongozwa
(6) bald-head :: upara
(7) bald as a coot :: bald kama coot
(8) bald ibis :: ibis bald
(9) bald-pated :: bald-pated
4. plain ::
5. barefaced ::
6. bald-headed ::
bald, balded, balder, baldest, baldies, balding, baldly, baldness, balds, baldy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Some like hairy men. Some like BALD men.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
And not one of your BALD friends
is fast enough to stop me.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
I made the BALD man cry
into the turtle stew,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Bald head, goatee,
gold, wire-framed glasses.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Swahili Dictionary: bald
Meaning and definitions of bald, translation in Swahili language for bald with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bald in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "bald"
What bald means in Swahili, bald meaning
in Swahili, bald definition, examples and pronunciation
of bald in Swahili language.