- kwa sababu
Conjunction(1) for the reason that; since.
(1) I wonder if it's because we're so smart?(2) So far the council has sold us down the river each time because it is strapped for cash.(3) we did it because we felt it our duty(4) They are often put off going to toddler groups because it is mainly mums who go to them.(5) We as adults do not lash out at one another just because we don't do as each other wants.(6) The thieves ordered him to open the safe, but because it was on a time lock he could not.(7) We are not going to take them down because if we take them down we will be letting our kids down.(8) Have you been unable to put a book down because you just have to know what happens next?(9) We must have looked cold because one of her minders came out and asked us in for a cup of tea and a bit of cake.(10) The reason the party is in this mess is because it has not been honest with the voters.(11) Everyone is throwing their hat in the ring because this is the last chance to do a deal.(12) He said the car was a lifeline because he was disabled and his wife was the main driver.(13) We were at a loss because if we had known how to obtain a disc, we would have done so.(14) Up until then it had been very hard on some levels because my family moved around a lot.(15) Old Town is liked because it shows how Swindon used to be and we wanted to fit in with that.(16) because of the bad weather
(1) because of you :: kwasababu yako
(2) because of :: kwa sababu ya
(3) just because :: kwa sababu tu
(4) because of this :: kwa sababu hiyo
(5) because of that :: kwa sababu ya kuwa
(6) all because of you :: yote kwa ajili yenu
(7) this is because :: hii ni kwa sababu
(8) because of me :: kwa ajili yangu
(9) because of him :: kwa ajili ya huyu
(10) only because :: kwa sababu tu
1. since ::
2. as ::
4. inasmuch as ::
Basi, kama vile
5. owing to the fact that ::
Kutokana na ukweli kuwa
7. on account of ::
kwa sababu ya
8. cuz ::
9. for ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't distrust you
BECAUSE you're a woman.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Because this is
the part of the night
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Because our friendship
is fundamentally asymmetrical.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Because deep down, Barry,
you're a really good guy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Because without the word of God, there is only darkness.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Swahili Dictionary: because
Meaning and definitions of because, translation in Swahili language for because with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of because in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "because"
What because means in Swahili, because meaning
in Swahili, because definition, examples and pronunciation
of because in Swahili language.