Noun(1) an increase in the density of something(2) the process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together(3) encoding information while reducing the bandwidth or bits required(4) applying pressure
(1) Suspension bridges deal with compression by focusing it through the cables into to towers.(2) The deformation energy for stretching is smaller than for comparable compression .(3) Metastatic disease in the lumbar area can cause spinal cord compression .(4) One way to mitigate the packet loss problem is through lossless data compression .(5) Good healthy heart muscle is there but cannot function properly because of compression .(6) The compression of sea water under pressure is significant.(7) The greater the compression of a diesel engine, the greater its power.(8) Treatment should be initiated as soon as spinal cord compression is diagnosed.(9) To reach high surface pressures, the rate of compression must then exceed the rate of collapse.(10) Lossless data compression is used for data that must not be changed even a single bit.(11) There was no reduction in the incidence of spinal cord compression .(12) The high temperature of the air, caused by the extreme compression , ignites the fuel.(13) And what about that new video compression technology that will allow us to receive full-screen video over the Net?(14) Such compression may be beneficial in reducing transmission time over the Internet.(15) A hematoma usually results from multiple punctures and failure to apply adequate compression on the injured vessel.(16) He also measured the amount of heat released during the compression and expansion of gases.
(1) compression ratio :: compression uwiano
(2) compression spring :: compression spring
(3) data compression :: compression data
(4) compression set :: compression kuweka
(5) compression strength :: compression nguvu
(6) compression test :: compression mtihani
(7) compression ring :: compression pete
(8) compression fracture :: compression fracture
(9) file compression :: compression faili
(10) compression stroke :: compression kiharusi
2. condensation ::
1. expansion ::
English to Swahili Dictionary: compression
Meaning and definitions of compression, translation in Swahili language for compression with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of compression in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "compression"
What compression means in Swahili, compression meaning in Swahili, compression definition, examples and pronunciation of compression in Swahili language.