Noun(1) someone who controls resources and expenditures(2) member of a board of directors(3) someone who supervises the actors and directs the action in the production of a show(4) the person who directs the making of a film(5) the person who leads a musical group
(1) He is the former assistant finance director for Dade County, Florida.(2) director of news(3) Just sat through the 311 minute director 's cut of 1900 with a friend.(4) She also served as a director on the board of the Namibia Red Cross and Campus Crusade for Christ.(5) "This was a proposal the director of nursing presented to us, " he explained.(6) There were some complaints but the association's director agreed with my no cell phone edict.(7) President Bush was regularly told by the director of central intelligence that there was an urgent threat.(8) film director(9) the sales director(10) He became the club's director of rugby and masterminded four league titles and two European Cup wins.(11) Peter Hall was the director and Laurence Olivier and Charles Laughton were still on the payroll.(12) Some deleted (actually extended) scenes are included with the director 's commentary.(13) he has been appointed finance director(14) The sole significant extra on the disc is a director 's commentary from Jewison.(15) I didn't like ' Aliens' until I saw the director 's cut.(16) The film director Jean Cocteau was a very strange man, in a decidedly French way.
(1) managing director :: mkurugenzi mtendaji
(2) executive director :: Mkurugenzi Mtendaji
(3) film director :: mkurugenzi wa filamu
(4) company director :: mkurugenzi wa kampuni
(5) deputy director :: kiongozi msaidizi
(6) art director :: mkurugenzi sanaa
(7) assistant director :: Mkurugenzi Msaidizi
(8) sales director :: mkurugenzi wa mauzo
(9) movie director :: mkurugenzi movie
(10) marketing director :: mkurugenzi wa masoko
1. administrator ::
2. managing director ::
3. conductor ::
4. film director ::
mkurugenzi wa filamu
director, directorial, directors, directorship, directorships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's Arturo Román.
The Royal Mint's former DIRECTOR.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
I'll let the DIRECTOR
figure that out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
And that's a cut.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
...watching the final season of Babylon 5
with DIRECTOR commentary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Sorry, it's just the DIRECTOR
of the planetarium thought
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
English to Swahili Dictionary: director
Meaning and definitions of director, translation in Swahili language for director with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of director in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "director"
What director means in Swahili, director meaning in Swahili, director definition, examples and pronunciation of director in Swahili language.