Verb(1) claim as due or just(2) take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
Adjective(1) marked by strict and particular and complete accordance with fact(2) (of ideas, images, representations, expressions
(1) Astrophysicists can search for shadows by applying Newton's method, a mathematical way to refine approximate solutions into exact ones.(2) But, after getting treatment, he was unable to exact a more lasting revenge as he slammed his spot kick to the World Cup winner's right, allowing him to make an easy save.(3) The apartment was extremely close to being an exact replica of the Scott's.(4) Both exact and approximate solutions to the problem have been developed.(5) I am saying that I am not a member of your French culture, but I will not be a member of American culture, here; I am an exact entity, exact person.(6) Carefully mocked up on City of York Council headed notepaper, the letter that landed on our desk is an exact replica of those sent out to local residents asking for comments on a new planning application.(7) Recent advances in our understanding of Palaeozoic tectonics, and in the precise dating of tectonic events require exact definitions of terminology.(8) The old stone quarry is becoming a scientific center; philosophy, theology, exact sciences and biomedical sciences will be studied here.(9) Now something I have only dreamed of happens - the son of that killer falls into my lap, and I can exact an even more acute form of revenge than I first expected.(10) Although, there are no mixing flaws, one could always criticize it for track selection and the fact that you know this CD is an exact replica of the set he is repeating city after city.(11) And the oval office in this library is the exact replica.(12) He escapes, reinvents himself as a count and starts to exact cold, calculated revenge.(13) Arguably, to exact revenge or punishment by means of agricultural devastation was the essence of Greek warfare.(14) Dr Freeman found that the main facade was relatively intact, although a flank wall needed to be rebuilt, some surviving bricks being chemically analysed to enable exact replicas to be made.(15) But Mr Considine argued that tax forecasting was not an exact science and was subject to shifts in economic growth, which were difficult to predict.(16) The word ├ö├ç├┐copy├ö├ç├û implies an exact replica in size and detail.
(1) to be exact :: kwa kuwa halisi
(2) exact time :: wakati hasa
(3) exact science :: sayansi halisi
(4) exact opposite :: kinyume kabisa
(5) exact copy :: nakala halisi
(6) exact fare :: nauli halisi
(7) exact calculation :: hesabu halisi
1. precise ::
2. careful ::
3. accurate ::
4. demand ::
5. inflict ::
6. take ::
1. remit ::
exact, exacted, exacter, exactest, exacting, exactly, exactness, exacts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a tumor can remain
the EXACT same size it was before
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
But you would've done the EXACT
same thing, and you know it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Her EXACT words were
"What is that guy's problem?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Odd. President Seibert posed
the EXACT same question.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
that made the EXACT same choices
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Swahili Dictionary: exact
Meaning and definitions of exact, translation in Swahili language for exact with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of exact in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "exact"
What exact means in Swahili, exact meaning
in Swahili, exact definition, examples and pronunciation
of exact in Swahili language.