-uza nje ya nchibiasharanje
- kuuza njekuhamishwanjenjekusafirisha
Noun(1) commodities (goods or services
Verb(1) sell or transfer abroad(2) transfer (electronic data(3) cause to spread in another part of the world
(1) Government authorities will be given the power to inspect and audit companies which export military-related equipment under new laws to be introduced later this year.(2) Cultural tourism is a vital part of how we export New Zealand ideas and get New Zealand jobs.(3) This is increasingly being recognised in Asia, which bodes well for growth in the export of these products.(4) Many developed countries now export more developed machinery and more sophisticated consumer goods.(5) The vegetables and flowers they grow will be for export .(6) That means the place is a police state, the economy is a mess and the government still wants to export these revolutionary ideas to other countries.(7) More and more Chinese and Indians are joining the faculties of top US universities - ready to export their ideas to the world from their labs at Stanford and Harvard.(8) the export of Western technology(9) The bananas grown for export are suitable for being picked when only two-thirds ripe, and continue to ripen during shipment.(10) Train drivers refused to cross the miners' picket, stopping the movement of all export coal to the port of Lyttelton.(11) The Confederate government could have achieved the necessary reduction in cotton production by taxing the export of cotton.(12) export ales(13) In the first round, 100% tariffs were slapped on the export of all bath products.(14) The other is an initiative to boost the export of renewable energy technologies to developing countries.(15) The Government has decided to allocate three million leva to stimulate the export of processed agricultural products.(16) Dunne believes that musicians, artists and sportsmen all export the culture of the country they come from.
(1) export manager :: meneja mauzo
(2) import and export :: kuagiza na kuuza nje
(3) re-export :: re-kuuza nje
(4) export department :: idara ya mauzo ya nje
(5) export to :: kuuza nje ya
(6) export-oriented :: nje-oriented
(7) export sales :: mauzo nje
(8) export declaration :: kuuza nje tamko
(9) export packing :: kuuza nje kufunga
(10) export and import :: kuuza nje na kuagiza
1. exportation ::
6. trade internationally ::
biashara ya kimataifa
export, exportable, exported, exporter, exporters, exporting, exports
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Kenya rises to power
on the EXPORT of rhinoceroses.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
His major EXPORT is talking.
I didn't want that anyway.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Swahili Dictionary: export
Meaning and definitions of export, translation in Swahili language for export with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of export in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "export"
What export means in Swahili, export meaning in Swahili, export definition, examples and pronunciation of export in Swahili language.