- ya njeexternalizationexternalizenjeexternals
Noun(1) outward features
Adjective(1) happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface(2) coming from the outside(3) from or between other countries(4) purely outward or superficial
(1) Strong themes of light and transparency are evident throughout the structure, including extensive use of silver on the external walls.(2) Some laptop computers have built - in microphones, while some desktop computers require an external microphone to be plugged in.(3) One of the most striking contrasts between the 196Os and the 1980s was a growing familiarity with external services and institutions.(4) To lock one's legal system into principles deriving from an external legislature is the opposite of a nationalist - and also the opposite of a democratic - option.(5) But probably the most important contemporary trend is the development of a culture where people are encouraged to see themselves as the victims of harmful external agents or culpable agencies.(6) Almost all recent models of PDAs offer some form of expansion port to connect external hardware, load other applications or increase data-storage capacity.(7) This permits them to be used in therapy as astringents for external application and as anti-diarrhoeics internally.(8) The antigen was more abundant in the zone adjacent to the plasma membrane than in the zone closer to the external wall surface.(9) Yet these apparent improvements in ethical standards represent an unbalanced concentration on an external morality for medicine.(10) In addition to the expectations of domestic constituencies, Lula must confront the antagonistic pressures of external interests and institutions.(11) Finally, the blade of the scapula in procolophonoids is not long, narrow and rectangular as in this specimen, and does not bear a longitudinal ridge on its external surface.(12) The source of water could be from the planned Syrian / Jordanian Unity Dam on the Yarmuk or other external sources such as the Litani and Awali Rivers in Lebanon.(13) This answers some of the structural issues associated with the organisation in terms of an internal / external management structure(14) Sure, there are the memory stick slots and USB ports, but how would you be holding the PSP and using an external hardware device to take photos?(15) This arrangement of the ommatidia gives a smooth appearance to the external surface of the eye.(16) Talk of changes in giant TV technology, flash hard-drive memory, and new external storage options surface this month in Asia.
(1) for external use only :: kwa ajili ya matumizi ya nje tu
(2) external factors :: mambo ya nje
(3) external debt :: madeni ya nje
(4) external device :: kifaa cha nje
(5) external trade :: biashara ya nje
(6) external storage :: hifadhi ya nje
(7) external use :: matumizi ya nje
(8) external audit :: ukaguzi wa nje
(9) external force :: nguvu za nje
1. outer ::
2. outside ::
3. international ::
4. extraneous ::
1. inherent ::
2. innate ::
3. intrinsic ::
external, externalization, externalizations, externalize, externalizes, externally, externals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
no more, to an EXTERNAL collaborator.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
no amount of EXTERNAL validation
can ever make you feel safe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
They took our TV, two laptops,
four EXTERNAL hard drives...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
working on getting
EXTERNAL coms back online.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Swahili Dictionary: external
Meaning and definitions of external, translation in Swahili language for external with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of external in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "external"
What external means in Swahili, external meaning in Swahili, external definition, examples and pronunciation of external in Swahili language.