Noun(1) a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers(2) offensive term for a homosexual man
(1) The female fairy flew up and grabbed his hair and pulled on it impatiently.(2) His mother, a fairy queen wept, which was almost unheard for a fairy to show such human emotions.(3) A breathtaking ballet is set in the magical world of a fairy kingdom, where the King and Queen are celebrating the birth of their daughter, Princess Aurora.(4) Her fairy powers were drawn tightly around her, like a cloak.(5) The fairy that lost its power made one final wish on those stars.(6) fairy gold(7) That moment could not have been more magical even if a fairy had flitted by.(8) She's more of the princess in ballroom dress or the magical fairy type.(9) She was beautiful Gaia-she almost reminded him of one of those fairies or magical creatures he had heard about in stories.(10) Driving back we got the same thrill we always do at seeing Butte at night├ö├ç┬¬ It is so fairylike with its twinkling lights and so startling in a black wilderness.(11) The fairies use their powers to do the jobs of the creatures that would usually live there.(12) The fairies occupied the land in many parts of the world, yet just like the multiple races of humans or demons, fairies have several of their own.(13) Why did I and my sister and the girl who lived in the house at the back, as well as the one whose father kept chickens in the balcony, like to read about goblins and trolls and fairies ?(14) Please take a brief walk back in time with me, as I share with you a bit of history about the exquisite, fairylike Rocky Mountain columbine.(15) It is a part of growing up and I am sure all of us have been fed on stories of ghosts, monsters and fairies when we were children, but as we mature into adults, these beliefs will definitely wear out.(16) Ever watch the movies and you see the heroine swaying gently like a thin reed in the breeze, her hair all open and waving in a fairylike fashion.
(1) fairy godmother :: godmother Fairy
(2) fairy dust :: Fairy vumbi
(3) fairy story :: hadithi Fairy
(4) fairy cake :: keki Fairy
(5) fairy-tale :: Fairy-tale
(6) fairy lights :: lights
(7) airy-fairy :: airy-Fairy
(8) fairy maiden :: msichana Fairy
(9) child's fairy tale :: mtoto Fairy
1. sprite ::
2. fay ::
3. queen ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The romance, the gowns,
it's like a FAIRY tale come to life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
You can be a FAIRY princess,
for all I care.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Just some FAIRY tale
to convince people to behave,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Did you at least save
it for the tooth FAIRY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Swahili Dictionary: fairy
Meaning and definitions of fairy, translation in Swahili language for fairy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fairy in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fairy"
What fairy means in Swahili, fairy meaning in Swahili, fairy definition, examples and pronunciation of fairy in Swahili language.