- kumalizakumalizamwenye kutimizafinisheskumaliza
Noun(1) a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance(2) the temporal end; the concluding time(3) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(4) the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey(5) designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race(6) the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict(7) event whose occurrence ends something(8) (wine tasting, as it is swallowed(9) the act of finishing
Verb(1) come or bring to a finish or an end(2) finally be or do something(3) have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical(4) provide with a finish(5) finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table(6) cause to finish a relationship with somebody
(1) it was a close finish(2) It's a big, bold, toasty style with a lot of power and a lovely dry finish .(3) You can specify matt finish in the ├ö├ç├┐additional information├ö├ç├û box that is at the bottom of the order details page.(4) It's a big wine, almost in a Bollinger style, with lots of yeasty flavours and a big, bold finish .(5) I don't really mind this, and rather like the distinctly metallic looking finish and dark, dark blue colouring.(6) Clearly a labour of love with its attention to detail and cosy finish , it is a perfect lovers' retreat.(7) Cut refers to the proportions, symmetry and finish of the diamond.(8) I really enjoyed the film from start to finish(9) The mouth-watering finish is more Sauvignon blanc than Chardonnay in style.(10) This joyous, soft, ripe, buttery Chardonnay with a pleasingly ripe nutty finish is a bargain at this price.(11) he surged into a winning lead 200 meters from the finish(12) I haven't managed to finish this week's task as it was quite involved so I've decided to carry it over until next week.(13) the wine has a lemony tang on the finish(14) Zedrovski raced competitively to finish in second place, a length and three quarters back.(15) That is what they will be doing now, and they will be doing so from start to finish - with the finish being the most critical and difficult element in the media mix.(16) lightweight nylon with a shiny finish
(1) to finish :: kumaliza
(2) finish up :: kumalizia
(3) finish off :: malizia
(4) finish line :: kumalizia
(5) finish school :: maliza shule
(6) almost finish :: karibu kumaliza
(7) matte finish :: matte kumaliza
(8) finish with :: kumaliza na
(9) finish time :: kumaliza muda
(10) glossy finish :: kumaliza glossy
1. end ::
2. finishing line ::
mstari wa kumalizia
3. veneer ::
5. ending ::
6. refinement ::
7. last ::
8. goal ::
9. complete ::
10. leave ::
11. consume ::
12. end ::
13. varnish ::
14. stop ::
16. eat up ::
1. begin ::
2. commence ::
3. inaugurate ::
4. open ::
5. start ::
finish, finished, finisher, finishers, finishes, finishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If he really wants to stay and FINISH,
I can give him a ride home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
I'm gonna show you
how we FINISH a quest in Nebraska.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Well, I have to
FINISH writing it
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
I don't know if we have enough solder
to FINISH these circuit boards.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
After they FINISH with me,
they'll come for you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Swahili Dictionary: finish
Meaning and definitions of finish, translation in Swahili language for finish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of finish in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "finish"
What finish means in Swahili, finish meaning in Swahili, finish definition, examples and pronunciation of finish in Swahili language.