- tukio hilocoincidentmatukio
Noun(1) a single distinct event(2) a public disturbance
Adjective(1) falling or striking of light rays on something(2) (sometimes followed by `to'
(1) There is a resonant interaction of the incident light with the surface plasmons on both surfaces of the metal film.(2) The sample chamber could be rotated to alter the incident angle for both reflective and transmissive diffraction.(3) The cutoff wavelength of a dichroic mirror is a sensitive function of the incident angle.(4) If the Germans did not like it, they could attack American forces├ö├ç┬¬ Everything was to be done to force an incident .(5) Compressive force on the platelet, on the other hand, is a function of both the incident angle and shear rate.(6) It chronicles where the incident happened, when, and in what circumstances.(7) This orientation minimizes the polymer's exposure to incident light and hence lowers observed fluorescence.(8) The incident happened in 1994 as mourners gathered after the funeral of the boy's grandfather.(9) It was an hour packed with drama, incident , excitement, courage and endeavour.(10) The net effect is the diffraction of the incident radiation by the array of molecules.(11) Note that the incident angle is the angle between the laser beam and the normal to the interface.(12) In a bizarre but later understandable chain of events, an incident happened in seconds that ruined the lives of four men and ended that of a fifth.(13) The appellate court reversed, saying the search was lawful because it was incident to the arrest of the passenger.(14) It is true if and only if the first argument is incident to the second.(15) He saw that she showed no sign of being scared on account of the occurrence of a political incident .(16) The first meeting passed off without incident .
(1) incident report :: ripoti tukio
(2) incident ray :: tukio hilo ray
(3) incident wave :: tukio hilo wimbi
(4) incident to :: tukio hilo kwa
1. incidental ::
2. event ::
3. occurrence ::
4. episode ::
5. experience ::
6. happening ::
7. occasion ::
8. proceeding ::
9. eventuality ::
10. affair ::
11. business ::
12. adventure ::
13. exploit ::
14. escapade ::
15. matter ::
16. circumstance ::
17. fact ::
18. development ::
coincident, incident, incidents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But until we know
what caused this INCIDENT,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
My lady, may our journey
continue without further INCIDENT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
and l have one minor little INCIDENT,
and now you're telling me
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
What minor little INCIDENT?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Well, I did mention the Mars Rover
INCIDENT to that FBI agent...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Swahili Dictionary: incident
Meaning and definitions of incident, translation in Swahili language for incident with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of incident in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "incident"
What incident means in Swahili, incident meaning
in Swahili, incident definition, examples and pronunciation
of incident in Swahili language.