Noun(1) the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise(2) the organized action of making of goods and services for sale(3) persevering determination to perform a task
(1) Manufacturing industry has suffered greatly in the Bradford area in recent years.(2) I have never regarded public ownership as the best way to manage manufacturing industry .(3) the decision was welcomed by industry(4) It has to solve the problem of poverty and develop industry if the process is to advance.(5) Cotton manufacturing was the chief industry but there was also a brewery, a tannery and a brickworks.(6) It has been happening on a very large scale in manufacturing industry in Britain.(7) he has 40 years experience in that industry(8) Her sewing room, based in her farm in Fife, which she shares with her fiancÔö£┬«, is a hive of industry .(9) the festival is part of the Synge industry(10) The scheme can also help another struggling rural industry - coastal sea fishing.(11) the Shakespeare industry(12) her industry impressed everyone(13) He shouldn't be too hard to find when you consider how the male grooming industry is booming.(14) The prices have been hitting the chocolate industry hard all over the city.(15) the office was a hive of industry(16) the car industry
(1) travel industry :: sekta ya usafiri
(2) service industry :: sekta ya huduma
(3) automotive industry :: sekta ya magari
(4) film industry :: sekta ya filamu
(5) construction industry :: sekta ya ujenzi
(6) mining industry :: sekta ya madini
(7) food industry :: sekta ya chakula
(8) heavy industry :: sekta nzito
(9) chemical industry :: sekta ya kemikali
(10) entertainment industry :: sekta ya burudani
2. business ::
3. activity ::
5. manufacture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Also in the chemical INDUSTRY,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I admire your INDUSTRY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
of nepotism that runs rampant
in the barbering INDUSTRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Swahili Dictionary: industry
Meaning and definitions of industry, translation in Swahili language for industry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of industry in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "industry"
What industry means in Swahili, industry meaning in Swahili, industry definition, examples and pronunciation of industry in Swahili language.