-tia herufi za kwanza za jina kama sahihiherufi ya mwanzo ya jina-a mwanzo
- awalihazijatiakutiwa saini kwainitializationinitialize
Noun(1) the first letter of a word (especially a person's name
Verb(1) mark with one's initials
Adjective(1) occurring at the beginning
(1) we have the initial results(2) When she caught word about the initial incident, she ordered all books and reading material banned and burned.(3) They want to see if the initial , favorable impression was justified.(4) And for certain names I used the same initial letter and changed the name; for some I just completely switched it.(5) The second scheme uses the first name and the initial letter of the last name.(6) If trouble continues after an initial warning, a letter is sent to the youngster's parents.(7) And yes, Jesus was poor, but not homeless, which was the entire point I was trying to make in my initial letter.(8) Show your child the initial letters of other members of the family and, when the post is delivered, see if they can work out whom each item of mail is for.(9) You'll have to excuse my rather bland choice of words in the initial sentence.(10) After the initial greetings and words of sympathy and relief, we all filed into the living room.(11) In its orthography, German gives an initial capital letter to its nouns, a practice common in English until the mid eighteenth century.(12) Do not confuse this use of red with the practice of using red ink for each initial letter of God, Christos or Iesus.(13) Geraldine's initial letter had no proper address on it and they owe their reunion to the local postman who recognised the name and knew the door number.(14) the initial proposal was accepted(15) It was much more to do with the tone of the letter than the initial phrase.(16) Indeed, it was this assumption which led him to initial and/or sign the documents without considering them in any detail.
(1) initial setting :: mpangilio wa awali
(2) initial public offering :: sadaka ya awali ya umma
(3) initial value :: thamani ya awali
(4) initial stage :: hatua ya awali
(5) initial cost :: gharama asili
(6) initial conditions :: hali ya awali
(7) initial condition :: hali ya awali
(8) initial state :: hali ya awali
(9) initial capital :: mji mkuu wa awali
(10) initial payment :: malipo ya awali
1. beginning ::
2. opening ::
5. inceptive ::
6. embryonic ::
8. first ::
9. early ::
10. primary ::
11. preliminary ::
12. elementary ::
13. foundational ::
14. preparatory ::
15. introductory ::
16. inaugural ::
17. put one's initials on ::
kuweka initials mtu katika
18. initialize ::
19. sign ::
20. ink ::
21. countersign ::
22. autograph ::
23. endorse ::
24. inscribe ::
25. witness ::
26. verify ::
1. final ::
2. last ::
3. latter ::
4. terminal ::
5. ultimate ::
initial, initialed, initialing, initialization, initialize, initializes, initialling, initially, initials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It will also help improve
her INITIAL impression of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
a tiny change
in the INITIAL conditions
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
my INITIAL diagnosis was
that your cancer was inoperable.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
All right, we begin INITIAL assembly and
deployment of the testing equipment...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Yeah, I'm sure
it was just the INITIAL shock of it all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Swahili Dictionary: initial
Meaning and definitions of initial, translation in Swahili language for initial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of initial in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "initial"
What initial means in Swahili, initial meaning in Swahili, initial definition, examples and pronunciation of initial in Swahili language.