Noun(1) an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands(2) an opening through which fluid is admitted to a tube or container
(1) The measuring locations can be adjacent an outdoor air inlet, a partial return air inlet , or heating and cooling coils of a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit.(2) Thoreau lists Goose Pond, which is an inlet in the Concord River, and White Pond.(3) To heat any given space, the cold air must be removed and circulated through the heater; therefore, the inlet must be ducted so it is on or near the floor.(4) inlet spout(5) The hardest design problem on the airplane was making the engine air inlet and ejector work properly.(6) The container had a gauze-covered air inlet in one wall and a similar outlet in the opposite wall.(7) When you push the head piece down, the inlet slides below the seal, opening a passage from the inside of the can to the outside.(8) When lagoon water is irrigated, the suction inlet should be near the bottom.(9) A special air inlet modifies the airflow into the engine, which is mounted atop the fuselage, reducing air turbulence before it reaches the engine inlet .(10) an air inlet(11) Dublin, in case we have forgotten, is built on the inlet of a large river and is surrounded by numerous bays and inlets and has a vast well-sheltered harbour.(12) Air was supplied to each inlet via a manifold connected to a 500 mL charcoal filter and continuous duty diaphragm air compressor.(13) The coolant then flows from the inlet to the outlet through many tubes mounted and arranged in a parallel pattern.(14) The grille is connected to the shroud of the radiator so it also called as the radiator grille or the radiator air inlet .(15) inlet valve(16) The cold air inlet to the heating system is the key to efficiency and comfort.
(1) air inlet :: inlet hewa
(2) inlet valve :: valve ghuba
(3) inlet pipe :: inlet mabomba
(4) inlet port :: bandari inlet
(5) inlet manifold :: inlet mbalimbali
1. cove ::
2. vent ::
3. recess ::
kipindi cha mapumziko
4. intake ::
English to Swahili Dictionary: inlet
Meaning and definitions of inlet, translation in Swahili language for inlet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inlet in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inlet"
What inlet means in Swahili, inlet meaning in Swahili, inlet definition, examples and pronunciation of inlet in Swahili language.