Noun(1) a room equipped for preparing meals
(1) There is also a large patio area that borders the kitchen and dining room.(2) She scrambled down the stairs and through the living room to the kitchen where her mom was cooking dinner.(3) Judy regularly experiments with new recipes in her farmhouse kitchen .(4) kitchen utensils(5) The interior is one big room and the open kitchen allows you to watch the cooks do their thing while you sip your drinks.(6) The fitted kitchen has solid maple units with a black granite counter top; the floor and ceiling are timber.(7) Completing the accommodation is a ceramic tiled kitchen with fitted units and appliances, as well as a breakfast bar.(8) Susan found Lila in the kitchen area, preparing a chicken for the evening meal.(9) John is a man on a mission to persuade more of us to compost our garden and kitchen waste.(10) In Japan, the restaurants are very specialized, so Tomita sought work in the US, wanting to explore all aspects of the Japanese kitchen .(11) Their top-floor living quarters included a kitchen , bathroom and lounge.(12) It was now early evening, and Vera was in the kitchen , preparing the food that she had sent Bill out for.(13) the dried shrimp pastes of the Thai kitchen(14) When Jake arrived home, tired and hot, Lisa was in the kitchen throwing together a salad.(15) The kitchen is fitted with units of Canadian maple and includes a four-ring Miele gas hob.(16) We no longer live in a time when the routines of household life revolve around the rhythms of the kitchen .
(1) kitchen table :: meza ya jikoni
(2) kitchen cabinet :: baraza la mawaziri jikoni
(3) soup kitchen :: supu jikoni
(4) kitchen utensils :: vyombo vya jikoni
(5) kitchen knife :: kisu jikoni
(6) fitted kitchen :: utrustade jikoni
(7) kitchen garden :: bustani jikoni
(8) kitchen equipment :: vifaa vya jikoni
(9) kitchen towel :: kitambaa jikoni
1. kitchen ::
2. caboose ::
3. cuisine ::
kitchen, kitchener, kitchenette, kitchenettes, kitchens, kitchenware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The soup KITCHEN manager assigns
the jobs and the shifts are 00:03:20,785 -54
00:03:24,747 --> 00:03:25,832
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Were you slaving away in the KITCHEN all day?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Can you go to the KITCHEN and get me
the turkey baster labeled, "Mucus"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
You guys are cleaning
the KITCHEN, top to bottom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
she became quite the wiz in the KITCHEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
English to Swahili Dictionary: kitchen
Meaning and definitions of kitchen, translation in Swahili language for kitchen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of kitchen in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "kitchen"
What kitchen means in Swahili, kitchen meaning
in Swahili, kitchen definition, examples and pronunciation
of kitchen in Swahili language.