-tazama, -pendezasura, mtazamo
Noun(1) the feelings expressed on a person's face(2) the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually(3) physical appearance(4) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
Verb(1) perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards(2) give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect(3) have a certain outward or facial expression(4) search or seek(5) be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to(6) take charge of or deal with(7) convey by one's expression(8) look forward to the probable occurrence of(9) accord in appearance with(10) have faith or confidence in
(1) Italian designers unveiled their latest look(2) The flowers are lovely and they are sitting in vases, making our sitting room look beautiful.(3) I looked up to the transmitter controller who had a look of complete disbelief.(4) ├ö├ç├┐Oh and look , here's me and my friend Amy,├ö├ç├û Sarah said laughing at two girls in cheerleading uniforms.(5) he has a modern look(6) Pull over to the side of the road for a closer look , and you will find these seals amiable enough to photograph.(7) Mr. Scanlon is planning extensive renovations to give the premises a modern look .(8) Tomorrow we will take a quick look at the exam before doing a last review of the work.(9) the principal rooms look out over Nahant Bay(10) he just didn't look himself at all(11) they stopped to look at the view(12) The many parents that called to have a look and investigate places for their children enjoyed the visit.(13) it doesn't look like you'll be moving to Liverpool(14) he had a look of disgust(15) people finishing work don't look where they're going(16) the bedraggled look of the village
(1) look for :: tafuta
(2) look up :: tafuta; Tazama juu
(3) look after :: kuangalia baada
(4) look like :: Fanana
(5) look at :: Angalia
(6) look forward :: kuangalia mbele
(7) look forward to :: tunatarajia
(8) look into :: angalia katika
(9) look over :: kuangalia juu ya
1. glance ::
2. expression ::
3. appearance ::
4. fashion ::
5. spirit ::
6. looking at ::
7. glance at ::
8. command a view of ::
amri mtazamo wa
9. seem ::
10. face ::
11. search ::
12. count ::
13. attend ::
14. wait ::
15. appear ::
1. stifle ::
2. suppress ::
look, looked, looker, lookers, looking, looks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I LOOK out the window...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
they built a new putt-putt course.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
- Wow, you don't LOOK that much alike.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
What the hell, man? Don't you have
enough cancer already? Look.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
I LOOK forward to seeing this one.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Swahili Dictionary: look
Meaning and definitions of look, translation in Swahili language for look with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of look in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "look"
What look means in Swahili, look meaning
in Swahili, look definition, examples and pronunciation
of look in Swahili language.