Noun(1) the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce(2) two people who are married to each other(3) the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony(4) a close and intimate union
(1) A-T-K-K-Q-Q-J of trumps would score 190 for a run plus a marriage in trumps.(2) At that time, it seemed that Hawaii might soon legalize same-sex marriage .(3) Will the ramifications of constitutional holdings relating to same-sex marriage affect the anti-polygamy laws?(4) Community property is generally the property a husband and wife accumulate during marriage .(5) For federal purposes like taxes, the law declares that marriage exclusively means the union of one man and one woman.(6) they were celebrating 50 years of marriage(7) I should tell you that I have a gay nephew who is in a long term relationship and HE and HIS partner are against gay marriage .(8) A former British soldier and his German bride, who overcame prejudice in post-war Germany, were today celebrating 50 years of marriage .(9) They have disagreed about whether laws prohibiting gay marriage have in fact been weakened and, if so, about whether this is for good or for bad.(10) At the time of marriage , the wife was 27 years of age and was a corporate bond trader.(11) After taking a trick a player can announce a marriage (the K and Q of the same suit) for 5 extra points for the team.(12) the children from his first marriage(13) And we have legalized same-sex marriage in the entire state.(14) he gave him his eldest daughter in marriage(15) After failing to reach agreement last month the legislature returned to discuss an amendment that would ban gay marriage but allow civil unions.(16) But then, I thought that's what marriage was about.
(1) arranged marriage :: ndoa hupangwa
(2) marriage certificate :: cheti cha ndoa
(3) gay marriage :: ndoa mashoga
(4) marriage proposal :: pendekezo ndoa
(5) propose marriage :: kupendekeza ndoa
(6) before marriage :: kabla ya ndoa
(7) marriage license :: leseni ya ndoa
(8) marriage ceremony :: sherehe ya ndoa
(9) marriage counselor :: mshauri wa ndoa
(10) civil marriage :: ndoa ya kiraia
2. wedding ::
3. union ::
4. married couple ::
5. matrimony ::
marriage, marriageable, marriages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the lord and lady
consummated their MARRIAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
He read about their MARRIAGE
at the Citadel
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
He sent us that Indian MARRIAGE
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Howard has announced his intention
to propose MARRIAGE to Bernadette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
I seem to remember saying something
similar about my own MARRIAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Swahili Dictionary: marriage
Meaning and definitions of marriage, translation in Swahili language for marriage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of marriage in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "marriage"
What marriage means in Swahili, marriage meaning
in Swahili, marriage definition, examples and pronunciation
of marriage in Swahili language.