Noun(1) a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses(2) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(3) a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements(4) a medium for written communication(5) a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses(6) a business firm that publishes newspapers(7) the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
Verb(1) cover with paper(2) cover with wallpaper
(1) A paper-hanging brush is about 25 cm wide, and is for smoothing bubbles out of freshly hung paper .(2) The printed paper sheets were pasted onto canvas mounts for display.(3) This paper examines the transition between the short-term and the long-term responses to water status.(4) she sat her maths paper yesterday(5) I am giving my paper in the first session on the last day, which is the day after the conference dinner.(6) Taking out a sheet of paper with lots of writing on it, Daria nodded, took a deep breath, and began her story.(7) he published a highly original paper on pattern formation(8) He continued to stare blankly at the sheet of paper until Loflen brought him out of his daze.(9) Any letter that included more than one sheet of thin paper was likely to go missing.(10) glossy paper(11) Then he pulled out a clean sheet of his stationary paper and took a quill.(12) recycled paper(13) I angrily tore off the sheet of paper from my plain notebook, and reached for a tissue, blowing my nose.(14) a sheet of paper(15) A4 paper(16) Traditionally, a sheet of paper was used to cast or register a vote.
(1) toilet paper :: karatasi ya choo
(2) paper clip :: karatasi kipande cha
(3) paper towel :: karatasi kitambaa
(4) piece of paper :: kipande cha karatasi
(5) paper bag :: mfuko wa karatasi
(6) sheet of paper :: karatasi
(7) tissue paper :: karatasi tishu
(8) paper plane :: karatasi ya ndege
(9) paper jam :: karatasi jam
(10) out of paper :: nje ya karatasi
1. writing paper ::
2. newspaper ::
3. wallpaper ::
4. exam ::
5. essay ::
8. report ::
9. newspaper publisher ::
10. wallpaper ::
paper, papered, paperer, paperers, papering, paperless, papers, papery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know all that
from staring at marks on PAPER?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Thank you for your notes on my PAPER
disproving quantum-brain-dynamic theory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Mmm. Lord Tyrell, be a good man.
Fetch my quill and PAPER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Now will you give
Professor Hawking my PAPER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
some PAPER money rolls with a watermark?"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Swahili Dictionary: paper
Meaning and definitions of paper, translation in Swahili language for paper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of paper in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "paper"
What paper means in Swahili, paper meaning
in Swahili, paper definition, examples and pronunciation
of paper in Swahili language.