Noun(1) a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.
(1) petrol fumes(2) petrol engine(3) unleaded petrol
(1) unleaded petrol :: unleaded petroli
(2) petrol pump :: pampu ya petroli
(3) petrol tank :: tank ya petroli
(4) petrol engine :: injini ya petroli
(5) petrol gauge :: petroli geji
(6) petrol can :: petroli anaweza
(7) petrol cap :: petroli cap
(8) petrol bomb :: petroli bomu
(9) petrol tanker :: petroli Tanker
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I’m a fucking PETROL drum and a match.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Swahili Dictionary: petrol
Meaning and definitions of petrol, translation in Swahili language for petrol with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of petrol in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "petrol"
What petrol means in Swahili, petrol meaning in Swahili, petrol definition, examples and pronunciation of petrol in Swahili language.