mafuta ya petroli
- mafuta ya petroli
Noun(1) a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
(1) Benzene is a colorless and highly flammable liquid hydrocarbon derived from petroleum .(2) Eocene formations are important source or reservoir rocks for petroleum or gas in several parts of the world.(3) Products produced from petroleum , such as mineral oils, are classified as petrochemical pollutants.(4) Crude oil, also known as petroleum , is the world's most actively traded commodity.(5) Liquid paraffin is a mixture of liquid hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum .
(1) petroleum jelly :: mafuta ya petroli jelly
(2) petroleum products :: bidhaa za mafuta
(3) petroleum industry :: sekta ya mafuta
(4) liquefied petroleum gas :: kimiminika gesi petroli
(5) crude petroleum :: mafuta ya petroli ghafi
(6) petroleum pitch :: mafuta ya petroli lami
1. crude oil ::
2. crude ::
3. fossil oil ::
4. rock oil ::
mafuta ya mwamba
5. oil ::
English to Swahili Dictionary: petroleum
Meaning and definitions of petroleum, translation in Swahili language for petroleum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of petroleum in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "petroleum"
What petroleum means in Swahili, petroleum meaning in Swahili, petroleum definition, examples and pronunciation of petroleum in Swahili language.