nyama ya nguruwe
nyama ya nguruwe
- nyama ya nguruweporkerporkersporkiesPorky
Noun(1) meat from a domestic hog or pig(2) a legislative appropriation designed to ingratiate legislators with their constituents
(1) To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.(2) It's a wonderful recipe of pork , venison, steak, kielbasa sausage and sauerkraut.(3) pork chops(4) Brussels officials are convinced that fun and games for pigs make for healthier animals and tastier pork chops or bacon rashers.(5) Both the Senate and the House have passed measures; the next step is to sort out the differences and portion out the pork in conference committee.(6) It's funny how your radicalism stops short when it's your own federal pork on the line, isn't it?(7) A gorgeous, grill-striped pork chop deserved better than to be served so salty.(8) A handsome pork chop with fennel purÔö£┬«e is five minutes past being a winner.(9) Still, one can't help but wonder if the doom and gloom warnings have their roots in a mentality accustomed to government pork .(10) Is government willing to give up the pork , entitlements and transfer payments?(11) While all of these various types of pork chops are tender, some are more so than others.(12) Controlling this pork would be a Committee of National Organisation to plan the economy.(13) Unless it's pork , of course, in which case it applies only to states and districts that vote Republican.(14) My rule used to be to pan-fry pork chops for eight minutes on one side and five minutes on the other.(15) We're used to having pounds of fatty pork stirred into almost every recipe Congress dishes up.(16) It also makes a wonderful base for pork sausages, beef and lamb, and goes really well with salmon.
(1) pork chop :: nyama ya nguruwe Night
(2) roast pork :: kuchoma nyama ya nguruwe
(3) pork meat :: nyama nyama ya nguruwe
(4) pork rind :: nyama ya nguruwe rind
(5) pork sausage :: nyama ya nguruwe sausage
(6) pork loin :: nyama ya nguruwe loin
(7) pork and beans :: nyama ya nguruwe na maharage
(8) pork pie :: nyama ya nguruwe pai
(9) pork belly :: nyama ya nguruwe tumbo
(10) pork roast :: nyama ya nguruwe roast
1. pork barrel ::
nyama ya nguruwe pipa
pork, porker, porkers, porkies, porky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
And finally, my Moo Shu Pork.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
I think I'm gonna go. Thank you
for the burrito and the PORK rinds...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Got salt PORK for the feast.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Oh, you owe me another $2.
The price of moo shu PORK went up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Swahili Dictionary: pork
Meaning and definitions of pork, translation in Swahili language for pork with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pork in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pork"
What pork means in Swahili, pork meaning in Swahili, pork definition, examples and pronunciation of pork in Swahili language.