tangazo la ukutani
Noun(1) a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement(2) someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards(3) a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
(1) I agree with the poster who said the systems administrators responsible for this should be canned.(2) Next month, the poster campaign will be extended to include public buildings like libraries and leisure centres.(3) A poster campaign has now been extended to include public buildings such as libraries and leisure centres.(4) I think the first place I saw the poster advertisement was right outside the auditorium.(5) Unlike a print or a poster , catalog sheets and computer screens never do it justice.(6) poster campaign(7) I have to agree with the poster who basically said that the technology is irrelevant if the movie is no good.(8) The protestors have begun a poster campaign to publicise their case.(9) As he was walking down it, he noticed an announcement poster to the side of him that caught his eye.(10) A picture of a steam train in Edinburgh and an Intercity poster decorate a third wall.(11) she put up a huge poster(12) a poster campaign(13) It can be an original painting or reproduction, a poster , print or photo.(14) The poster and press advertising campaign will run until early next year.(15) He even convinced a couple of advertising types to come up with an identical poster campaign to the one that he had already created.(16) Clara bought some clothes and posters to decorate her room as well as some CDs and books.
(1) wanted poster :: alitaka bango
(2) four-poster bed :: kitanda nne bango
(3) poster session :: bango kikao
(4) poster paint :: bango rangi
(5) poster boy :: bango kijana
(6) poster child :: mtoto wa matangazo
(7) propaganda poster :: propaganda bango
1. notice ::
2. bill sticker ::
3. card ::
4. post-horse ::
baada ya farasi
imposter, imposters, poster, posters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right, way to go, Cat Poster.
You hang in there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
- What about my robot POSTER?
- I can make do with just the candle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
I'm the girl that goes bananas.
It says so on the POSTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
and your haircut is number three
on that POSTER from 1946.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
That POSTER of Halle Berry
is a little unnerving.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Swahili Dictionary: poster
Meaning and definitions of poster, translation in Swahili language for poster with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poster in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "poster"
What poster means in Swahili, poster meaning in Swahili, poster definition, examples and pronunciation of poster in Swahili language.