- ngumiwalimpigapuncherkukwepa makondekuchomwa
Noun(1) (boxing(2) an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a punch bowl(3) a tool for making holes or indentations
Verb(1) deliver a quick blow to(2) drive forcibly as if by a punch(3) make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation
(1) Paint a metal-edged vellum gift tag (available at crafts stores) green, and punch a small hole on both ends of the tag.(2) Yes, I think the reason I did not have it there, I think a hole punch has obscured the paragraph number.(3) Megawati shouted to her supporters while demonstrating how to punch ballot papers for her party's number and logo of a bull with a white nose at a soccer field in the town of Gianyar.(4) Here, stiff strips of paper have been tinted a dull green or brown by a chlorophyll wash and perforated with a hole punch .(5) She also complained that some of the staff were poorly trained and described the butler as a buffoon who was only good for mixing a fruit and rum punch .(6) To score, you kick or punch the ball over the bar for one point or in the net for three points. search news(7) Waiters in white coats serve you rum punch : trade winds trickle through the trees; and the scent of jasmine fills the air.(8) Critics raved about the power and sledgehammer punch of the book.(9) It demonstrates that this tiny work can take such magnification and still pack a visual punch .(10) Both music tracks are outstanding, with only the boost of the amplifier giving it an extra punch .(11) Change of scale and a riot of color gave this collage an extraordinary punch and visual appeal.(12) Carefully punch a small hole at each mark for your hanging string.(13) In the instructions it said, go to the right and punch the hole to the right.(14) I made a semi alcoholic punch with loads of fruit and ice. Yummy and a few beers for the boys.(15) I have my stapler fully locked and loaded and strapped to my ankle I have the hole punch for emergencies.(16) Fruit punch and mince pies will be served in the interval of the Methodist Church performance.
(1) to punch :: Punch
(2) fruit punch :: matunda ngumi
(3) punch out :: Punch nje
(4) punch list :: orodha ngumi
(5) punch in :: Punch katika
(6) paper punch :: karatasi ngumi
(7) punch card :: kadi ngumi
(8) hole punch :: shimo ngumi
(9) punch bag :: mfuko ngumi
1. blow ::
2. vigor ::
3. clout ::
5. hit ::
6. make a hole in ::
kufanya shimo katika
7. perforate ::
8. plug ::
punch, punched, puncher, punchers, punches, punching, punchy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, Sheldon, it's as if you don't think
I'll PUNCH you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
and an occasional PUNCH in the face.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Oh, you're gonna PUNCH
the rabbits to death?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Instead of spiked PUNCH,
I enjoyed the intoxicating flavor of knowledge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
..."Don't knock on my door before 11:00
or I PUNCH you in the throat" rule.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Swahili Dictionary: punch
Meaning and definitions of punch, translation in Swahili language for punch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of punch in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "punch"
What punch means in Swahili, punch meaning
in Swahili, punch definition, examples and pronunciation
of punch in Swahili language.