Verb(1) used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.(2) used to indicate what is probable.(3) expressing the conditional mood.(4) used in a clause with ├ö├ç┬úthat├ö├ç├ÿ after a main clause describing feelings.(5) used in a clause with ├ö├ç┬úthat├ö├ç├ÿ expressing purpose.(6) (in the first person) expressing a polite request or acceptance.(7) (in the first person) expressing a conjecture or hope.(8) used to emphasize to a listener how striking an event is or was.
(1) she hates him and so she should(2) Mrs West said the Trust should encourage existing health care assistants to train as nurses.(3) I should imagine the Elliotts feel the same way.(4) he'll have a sore head, I should imagine(5) Medical advice should be sought for any animal bite, and a tetanus injection given.(6) Our advice is that they should be so, so careful when using their mobile phones.(7) It is unlikely to stop him from doing the same thing again, however, should the situation arise.(8) I'll leave if he should try anything(9) it should be left open(10) Having won in Katowice, England should be good enough to do it again at home.(11) One of the best things about it is that it's easy to swap the vest for a bikini top should the mood take you.(12) If new moneys are provided by a third party in this situation, it should not be a cause of concern to the borrower.(13) I should be grateful if you could draw this letter to the attention of your readers.(14) should anyone arrive late, admission is likely to be refused(15) it worked as it should(16) Of course Turkey should be allowed to join if they have met the conditions of membership.
(1) you should :: unapaswa
(2) should be :: lazima
(3) should not :: haipaswi
(4) should have :: wanapaswa kuwa na
(5) it should be :: ni lazima
(6) it should :: inabidi
(7) should be done :: lazima kufanyika
(8) it should be noted :: ni lazima ieleweke
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then perhaps you SHOULD
return to where you come from.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
One of us SHOULD go talk to her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
We SHOULD be better
at saying farewell by now.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
...we SHOULD have... equipment
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Should I leave it with...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Swahili Dictionary: should
Meaning and definitions of should, translation in Swahili language for should with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of should in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "should"
What should means in Swahili, should meaning
in Swahili, should definition, examples and pronunciation
of should in Swahili language.