Noun(1) the event of something coming in contact with the body(2) the faculty by which external objects or forces are perceived through contact with the body (especially the hands(3) a suggestion of some quality(4) a distinguishing style(5) the act of putting two things together with no space between them(6) a slight but appreciable amount(7) a communicative interaction(8) a slight attack of illness(9) the act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan(10) the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin(11) deftness in handling matters(12) the feel of mechanical action
Verb(1) make physical contact with, come in contact with(2) perceive via the tactile sense(3) affect emotionally(4) be relevant to(5) be in direct physical contact with; make contact(6) have an effect upon(7) deal with; usually used with a form of negation(8) cause to be in brief contact with(9) to extend as far as(10) be equal to in quality or ability(11) tamper with(12) make a more or less disguised reference to(13) comprehend(14) consume(15) color lightly
(1) A touch of playfulness here and there dominates the divine characters.(2) The Raindrop Prelude had the requisite lightness of touch .(3) And the potential was certainly there via an amazing high-tech tuxedo that transforms its wearer into a super-hero at the touch of a button.(4) The Prime Minister, we are told, is losing his touch .(5) I even came to him with that Faulkner book, which nobody would touch .(6) Retention of a naturally compact hand through early release of selected notes and judicious use of staccato touch is a potent technique.(7) Legato is not necessarily a physical connection but an aural effect, a sweetness of sound, determined by the character of touch .(8) he spoke with a touch of anger(9) Piau here has a lightness of touch which sits perfectly with the Mozart.(10) Since you cannot touch the money until you retire, you no longer have a rainy-day fund, or a down payment for a house.(11) The woman's voice had been selected after tests with pilots showed that the feminine touch proved the most effective.(12) Now thanks to a children's charity he can leap up and applaud because the new wheelchair rises at the touch of a button.(13) That meant one of two things: either she was losing her touch , or they'd upgraded their little bat-mobile.(14) These guys refresh classical music with their subtle touch , their accessible grooves, and a tiny klezmer edge.(15) But when it comes to building lovable robots, no-on can touch Sony for cuteness (and no, they're not on sale yet).(16) The performances are lusty and emotional, and shouts or shrill whistling add the requisite folksy touch .
(1) keep in touch :: kuendelea kuwasiliana
(2) touch screen :: screen kugusa
(3) get in touch :: kuwasiliana
(4) do not touch :: usiguse
(5) in touch :: kuwasiliana
(6) stay in touch :: kuwasiliana
(7) to touch :: kugusa
(8) touch up :: kugusa up
(9) be in touch :: kukueleza
1. tap ::
2. skill ::
3. trace ::
4. detail ::
5. contact ::
6. touching ::
7. sense of touch ::
hisia ya kugusa
8. mite ::
9. spot ::
10. ghost ::
11. signature ::
12. tactile sensation ::
13. be in contact with ::
kuwa katika kuwasiliana na
14. press lightly ::
vyombo vya habari kiurahisi
15. compare with ::
16. handle ::
17. affect ::
18. disturb ::
19. allude ::
20. partake ::
21. bear upon ::
22. stir ::
23. tinct ::
24. reach ::
25. come to ::
26. equal ::
27. adjoin ::
touch, touched, touches
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Volarik. Tried to TOUCH me once.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Don't let them TOUCH you!
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
A TOUCH of class.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
-Don't TOUCH me, they're gases.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
...that any space-faring civilization
would have to possess is TOUCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Swahili Dictionary: touch
Meaning and definitions of touch, translation in Swahili language for touch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of touch in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "touch"
What touch means in Swahili, touch meaning
in Swahili, touch definition, examples and pronunciation
of touch in Swahili language.