reli chini ya ardhi-a ardhini
chini ya ardhi
- chini ya ardhiundergrounds
Noun(1) a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force(2) an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city
Adjective(1) under the level of the ground(2) conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
Adverb(1) in or into hiding or secret operation(2) beneath the surface of the earth
(1) The building is designed to retain as much heat as possible in winter and a pump extracts energy from ground water, some 120 metres underground , which helps to heat the atrium.(2) Harsh persecution pushed many underground and into rural hideaways.(3) Centres are characterised by large, modern underground shopping malls, which lack diversity because small businesses have little chance to compete with the multinationals.(4) It's proposed to extend the existing car park and to provide underground car parking beneath the rear of the cinema.(5) A big issue was to reduce our energy usage and by living underground we could do this,├ö├ç├û said Mr Reddy.(6) It develops its root system for about ten years underground before it surfaces.(7) He writes about the alternative music scene for an underground magazine, and hangs out with the likes of rappers and punk bands.(8) They claim to have concerns that such a mass influx of people into wildlife areas will disrupt animal mating, damage flora and poison underground freshwater sources.(9) Most of the shops are either above ground or just four storeys underground .(10) The mad collision of cultures and styles found in these tracks represents the alternative underground 's resistance to that conservatism.(11) I looked around the fascinating light rail station there - hundreds of feet underground - then had a cup of split pea soup at the Zoo cafe.(12) Like a record company or an underground art movement, they launched a street team.(13) She was a young 21-year-old underground activist working for the Polish resistance movement and acted as a runner/messenger.(14) Breaking into high-speed networks to make it easier to share illicit content online is a fairly common trick among members of the computer underground .(15) Geothermal heating and cooling take advantage of the temperature of the earth's surface, which becomes constant just a few feet underground .(16) The development has been constructed around several landscaped courtyards and features both underground and surface car parking.
(1) the underground :: chini ya ardhi
(2) underground station :: kituo cha chini ya ardhi
(3) underground train :: chini ya ardhi ya treni
(4) underground water :: maji chini ya ardhi
(5) underground railway :: chini ya ardhi reli
(6) by underground :: na chini ya ardhi
(7) go underground :: kwenda chini ya ardhi
(8) underground economy :: chini ya ardhi uchumi
(9) underground passage :: kifungu chini ya ardhi
(10) underground river :: chini ya ardhi mto
1. subterranean ::
chini ya ardhi
2. clandestine ::
3. alternative ::
4. belowground ::
5. hush-hush ::
6. metro ::
7. resistance ::
8. below ground ::
chini ya ardhi
9. into hiding ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Forty-eight meters UNDERGROUND.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Tell the Underground Unit
to canvass the sewerage system
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
with UNDERGROUND tree people
from the dawn of time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Take the ski mask off.
I feel like I'm talking to the
Weather Underground here.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Call the UNDERGROUND unit!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Swahili Dictionary: underground
Meaning and definitions of underground, translation in Swahili language for underground with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of underground in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "underground"
What underground means in Swahili, underground meaning in Swahili, underground definition, examples and pronunciation of underground in Swahili language.