- kitengounaunganishachenye kuunganishavitengo
Noun(1) any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange(2) an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole(3) an organization regarded as part of a larger social group(4) a single undivided whole(5) a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else(6) an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
(1) They lacked cohesion and, for the most part, played as 15 individuals rather than a single unit .(2) That's because falling unit costs increase the profit margin on each good or service sold.(3) It is the professed goal of these international firms to obtain the lowest unit production costs on a worldwide basis.(4) This was designed to cut the high unit cost of producing milk during the four off season months when production is about one tenth of the peak summer volume.(5) the family unit(6) a unit of measurement(7) With unit costs down, companies don't have to squeeze pay as much as they have in past periods of weakness.(8) the gearbox and transmission unit(9) the traditional family unit(10) This means that the Government will need to know whether every one of those 8 million Australians is in a family unit , is part of a couple or is a single.(11) The lead children don't gel convincingly as a family unit and their performances, on the whole, are stilted.(12) He said the new head of homicide is one of the best qualified officers of color in the department to run the unit .(13) The antenna unit that contains the transmitter and receiver is connected to the display with a multi conductor cable.(14) I've just spent four days working at the anti-terrorist unit in Paddington Green police station, west London.(15) Children don't have specific rights in the Constitution as Article 41 protects the family unit based on marriage.(16) Relying too much on markets for either input supplies or sales outlets places the low unit cost of production that comes with economies of scale at risk.
(1) unit price :: bei ya kitengo
(2) central processing unit :: usindikaji kuu kitengo
(3) unit of measure :: Kipimo
(4) business unit :: kitengo cha Biashara
(5) per unit :: kwa kitengo
(6) unit cost :: gharama ya kitengo
(7) intensive care unit :: kitengo cha wagonjwa mahututi
(8) control unit :: kitengo cha kudhibiti
(9) unit of measurement :: kitengo cha kipimo
(10) power unit :: nguvu kitengo
1. component ::
2. quantity ::
3. detachment ::
4. building block ::
5. whole ::
6. unit of measurement ::
kitengo cha kipimo
7. social unit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the underground UNIT have found
oscillations on the seismograph.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
There's a dock
for the control UNIT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Foot-pound has the same problem.
That's a UNIT of work, not of weight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
The Emergency Unit stays in Madrid.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Peter Abernathy's control UNIT
is in Sector 16, Zone 4.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Swahili Dictionary: unit
Meaning and definitions of unit, translation in Swahili language for unit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of unit in Swahili and in English
Tags for the entry "unit"
What unit means in Swahili, unit meaning
in Swahili, unit definition, examples and pronunciation
of unit in Swahili language.