Noun(1) a room or building equipped with one or more toilets(2) a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination(3) misfortune resulting in lost effort or money(4) the act of dressing and preparing yourself
(1) She quickly changed into an older dress and completed a brief toilet .(2) The chaplain's office became the receiving and distribution point for clothing and toilet articles.(3) She wanted to teach him how to walk, talk, and toilet himself.(4) In many states, using a composting toilet allows a property owner to install a smaller septic system.(5) Upstairs there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom, and a downstairs toilet completes the accommodation.(6) someone pushed at the toilet door(7) Apparently Roly stopped taking his drugs, flushed them down the toilet , and begged Alex to help him get out of that place.(8) I wanted to use a composting toilet , but county wastewater officials weren't receptive to the idea.(9) I think I almost fell asleep again because my brother got tired of waiting and flushed the downstairs toilet .(10) Liz heard the toilet flush(11) The toilets are upstairs, but there is a communal disabled toilet on our floor.(12) When I had arranged these, with my hairbrush and other toilet articles on the dressing table, the place began to look quite homelike.(13) Milnthorpe bus users may have to endure more hanging about in the rain as the town's parish council raided funds earmarked for building bus shelters to save a public toilet .(14) Seat covers have been available for decades, and it used correctly, most seat covers will flush down the toilet without the user touching them.(15) The accommodation at this level is completed by a small understairs guest toilet .(16) He said drain blockages often occurred when nappies, air fresheners and sanitary towels are flushed down the toilet .
(1) toilet paper :: karatasi ya choo
(2) toilet seat :: kiti cha choo
(3) toilet brush :: brashi ya choo
(4) toilet roll :: choo roll
(5) flush the toilet :: uchafu kwenye vyoo
(6) go to the toilet :: kwenda choo
(7) toilet bowl :: choo bakuli
(8) toilet water :: maji ya choo
(9) flush toilet :: vyoo vya kuvuta
(10) toilet tissue :: choo tishu
1. gutter ::
2. toilette ::
3. lav ::
4. potty ::
toilet, toileted, toileting, toilets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, Wil Wheaton in the bathtub,
Batman on the TOILET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Maybe it's a lingering bacterial infection
from all those childhood TOILET swirlies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
I passed out on the TOILET once.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Hey! Free TOILET paper!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Where's he sending them? The TOILET?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Swahili Dictionary: toilet
Meaning and definitions of toilet, translation in Swahili language for toilet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of toilet in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry "toilet"
What toilet means in Swahili, toilet meaning in Swahili, toilet definition, examples and pronunciation of toilet in Swahili language.