Noun(1) the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part(2) (elections(3) the age at which persons are considered competent to manage their own affairs
(1) Following a number of defections from other parties, Thai Rak Thai commanded an absolute majority in parliament.(2) Under Canadian criminal law, tobacco products and accessories require age of majority to be sold.(3) At the last general election in 2001 he had a majority of 4,275 votes over the Conservative candidate.(4) Ultimately phone masts are here to stay as the majority don't want poor or patchy reception.(5) kids get control of the money when they reach the age of majority(6) In the end, the most vicious electoral battle of 2005 was won with a majority of 823 votes.(7) One was blonde, one was brunette, and it was obvious neither of them were very much over the age of majority .(8) Should I really just accept decisions of the majority of the town council, and not speak out if I believe them to be wrong?(9) He recently, for the first time, became the club's majority shareholder.(10) That injunction was of unlimited duration, although it would inevitably end when the ward reached the age of majority .(11) But the latter will not be possible if a country's majority does not understand the language of government.(12) The maternal subsidy would vary in proportion to the number of their children under the age of majority .(13) The monarchy has its roots in the tribal leadership among the country's Pashtun majority in the south.(14) The majority of respondents had received their basic nursing education at the baccalaureate level.(15) Without this shift, Kerry would have had a popular majority of a million votes.(16) Parent B agrees to support the Child financially until the age of majority .
(1) vast majority :: idadi kubwa
(2) overwhelming majority :: wengi mno
(3) great majority :: idadi kubwa
(4) majority rule :: utawala wa wengi
(5) majority vote :: kura wengi
(6) simple majority :: rahisi wengi
(7) majority shareholder :: hisa nyingi
(8) absolute majority :: wengi kabisa
(9) large majority :: idadi kubwa
(10) in the majority :: katika idadi kubwa
3. legal age ::
umri wa kisheria
4. absolute majority ::
5. bulk ::
1. minority ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of people have dark hair.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Swahili Dictionary: majority
Meaning and definitions of majority, translation in Swahili
language for majority with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of majority in Swahili and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'majority'
What majority means in Swahili, majority meaning
in Swahili, majority
definition, examples and pronunciation
of majority in Swahili language.